PureKFD is KFD tweak manager for iOS 15 and iOS 16
If you're yearning for jailbreak-like tweaks on iOS 16, consider installing PureKFD. This tweak manager, fueled by the KFD exploit, empowers you to customize hidden system settings using tweaks created by the community. While PureKFD does provide some of its own tweaks, the majority of its offerings are powered by the Picasso Repository. As it currently stands, the latest versions offer an impressive success rate of nearly 100%.
Install PureKFD IPA with your favorite IPA installer:
What is PureKFD?
PureKFD (PurityKFD) is a new project developed by Lrdsnow, allowing users to access Picasso Packages and Misaka packages and execute them using KFD exploit on supported devices. Basically, this is a simple KFD tweak manager, combining Picasso and Misaka tweaks. However, the Misaka Repositories are not yet supported and will be added in the near future.
The core concept driving PureKFD is to offer Picasso enhancements, which, in reality, are readily available as open-source and free resources through the Cowabunga source code. However, PurityKFD necessitates users to make a purchase for these tweaks. PureKFD was tested to work on iOS 16.2 – iOS 16.5, and iOS 16.6 Beta 1, but it may support iOS 16.0+.
Currently, PureKFD provides comprehensive support for all Picasso Essentials and Picasso Essentials Beta functions, along with additional bonus tweaks. Access tweaks to modify notification banner shadows and background, hide Dock, change system fonts, custom Face ID lock icon animation on Lock Screen, enable Dynamic Island on any device, etc.
Info: Next update will have full Misaka package support, so you won’t need kclose for Misaka because PureKFD kopens and kcloses on apply rather than on app open.
An increasing number of tweaks are continually being added to provide enhanced iOS customization options for users. Notably, PureKFD doesn't necessitate a jailbreak to implement these changes. Everything is possible thanks to the release of new KFD exploit.
Once you've installed the PureKFD IPA, a new icon will appear on your Home Screen. The tweak manager interface is divided into three sections: Home, Repos, and Installed. The Home screen enables you to apply all changes. Repos houses a list of repositories containing tweaks that can be installed, while the Installed section allows you to manage your tweaks.
PurityKFD was introduced as an open-source project accessible via its GitHub Repository. The source code is composed in both Swift and Objective-C programming languages.
PureKFD v4 Release
The most recent release of PureKFD tweak manager brings support for MDC exploit. From now on, all available tweaks will support all devices running iOS 15.0 – iOS 15.7.1, and iOS 16.0 – iOS 16.1.2. PureKFD will automatically switch between KFD and MDC exploits.
Other PureKFD changes encompass showing supported versions without enforcing them, introducing screenshots for Misaka tweaks, fixing the “Remove Dynamic Island” issue, providing rudimentary Misaka package support, offering an option to switch the type of respring, enabling removal of the Home Bar from Picasso's Beta repo, and enhancing the search tweaks features.
If you encounter any problems with the KFD tweak manager, an alternative and potentially more suitable option could be Misaka. It boasts a library of over 400 tweaks and is compatible with non-jailbroken devices operating on iOS 15 to iOS 16. This versatile tool supports all devices within this iOS range, including the latest iPhones, such as the iPhone 14 Max.
PureKFD v4 introduces several enhancements, such as support for Picasso, Misaka, and PureKFD's new packages, universal preference support, a significantly smoother user experience, extensive 3D touch capabilities, a customizable user interface, and a tweak creator.
Download PureKFD IPA
PureKFD IPA can be sideloaded onto your iPhone using an IPA installer like Sideloadly (available for Windows and macOS) or SideStore the on-device IPA signing tool for iOS 16. Both methods allow you to install PureKFD IPA on your non-jailbreak or jailbroken devices.
To install PureKFD IPA on your iOS device using Sideloadly app, follow the steps:
- Download the PureKFD IPA from the link at the top of this page.
- Run Sideloadly application on your PC or Mac.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB.
- Load the IPA file into the app to begin the installation process.
- Enter your Apple ID to sign the PureKFD IPA file.
- Click the “Start” button to begin sideloading the IPA file onto your device.
- When prompted, enter the password for your Apple ID.
- Open the Settings app from the Home Screen.
- Navigate to “General” → “VPN & Device Management”.
- Click on the developer app associated with your email.
- Tap “Trust” to allow the app to run.
- Updated PureKFD IPA to version v5.
- Included KFD Landa exploit as an option.
- Added TrollStore install and App Manager (KFD only).
- Added M1/M2 support.
- Added PiP test.
- No longer uses kfd redirects if unsandboxed.
- Added Tweak Converter.
- Added iOS 14 Support.
- Fixed Text & Plist Editing.
- Added Copy & Pasting, and UUID reading.
- Added File Info.
- Added extra checks, so the picker shouldn't crash as much.
- Added Cowabunga Locks support (And Cowabunga Repo Support).
- Added Scarlet, ESign, and AltStore Repo Support.
- Added Enterprise Signed App Install And JB App Install.
- Added Remove 3 app limit (MDC Only).
- Added target file picker.
- Fixed PureKFD/Picasso Tweaks on MDC.