Add beautiful audio visualizer to popular iOS apps with a free tweak like Mitsuha Forever. Supports iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch running iOS 12 to 14.8. This real-time audio visualizer adds freshness to your iPhone. Jailbreak required.
Add Mitsuha Forever Repo to your package manager.
What is Mitsuha Forever?
Mitsuha Forever is a jailbreak tweak that displays wave, bar, line, Siri, or dots styles as audio visualization in apps like Apple Music and Spotify. It displays also visualizations below the lockscreen and homescreen. This is a fork of the Mitsuha Infinity tweak created by Nepeta.
Mitsuha tweak allows you to configure separate options for music apps (Spotify and Apple Music). Once installed, a new preference pane is added to the Settings app.
From here you can enable and configure the tweak.
Mitsuha Forever offers a lot of options. Define if the audio visualizer should be displayed in apps, on the homescreen, lockcreen, or notifications section. Select the style of the visualizer (waves, dots, bars, line, Siri),activate frequency instead of amplitude, hide the visualizer, define colors.
This amazing free jailbreak tweak features custom visualization appearance settings, custom positioning, custom color alphas, custom number of visualizer points and attributes, and custom visualizer speed and sensitivity. Mitsuha works also grat on the latest jailbreak running iOS 15.
At the bottom of the preference pane, you can access also Respring button to apply all changes, the option to restore tweak default settings and respring and a button to restart mediaserverd.
To install the tweak it's required to add Mitsuha Forever Repo to Cydia Sources. Add the official Repository (via chariz repository) to your list of Cydia Sources and install the tweak.
- Open Cydia app and switch to the Sources tab.
- Tap Edit → Add the https://repo.chariz.com Repo URL.
- Search and install the Mitsuha package.
- To apply changes restart the Springboard.
- Configure the tweak from the Settings app.
Alternatively, please use the quick links available at the top of this page to add the repository to your favorite package managers (Cydia, Sileo, Installer, Zebra) with just one click.
Mitsuha Forever tweak is an open-source project with all files available via GitHub Repository. Build the project on macOS. Recent changes to code were added on 16 Apr 2021.
As long as you have standard libraries for Xcode 12 projects, the only dependency you need is Theos. 49.2% code is written in Logos and 44.6% in Objective-C. Source is under MIT License.
- Adds support for the Control Center on iOS 14.2 and up
- Mitsuha Forever now works with the Prysm media module
- The Homescreen view now displays without locking your device on iOS 13 and up
- Fixes battery drain when the device is locked while playing audio from Apple Music
- Adds better support for Colorflow 5 on the lockscreen
- Support for Orion coloring on the lockscreen views
- Fixes a bug where the visualizer isn’t shown after playing music from the lock screen notification
- Better layout adjustments for the lockscreen notification on iOS 13
- Makes the server more reliable
- Adds support for libhooker optimizations