Run Sideloadly application on your PC or Mac.Connect your iPhone or iPad to the computer via USB.Load the IPA file into the app to begin the installation process.Enter your Apple ID to sign the Streamer Store IPA file.Click the “Start” button to begin sideloading the IPA file onto your device.When prompted, enter the password for your Apple ID.Open the Settings app from the Home Screen.Navigate to “General” → “VPN & Device Management”.Click on the developer app associated with your email.Tap “Trust” to allow the app to run.
For added convenience, you can quickly download and install Streamer IPA by using the convenient quick links provided at the top of this page. With just one click, you can easily load the Streamer iOS 14 – iOS 15, and iOS 16 – iOS 16.6 in your favorite installer.
- Updated Streamer app to version 1.2.24.
- VLC player integration.
- Added MovieBoxPro service for free.
- Add new Providers putlocker.vip, faselhd.vip, and kaido.to.
- Bug fixes and improvements for CimaNow, Arabseed and Akwam.
- Fixes a crash in the player.
- Restore compatibility with iOS 14 devices.
- Fix subtitles for Chromecast.
- Added offline support for movies and TV Shows.
Post a comment