Access the Location Simulation from your Home Screen.
Hint: The old version of LocSim IPA 1.3.2 offers access to all tools that have been removed from the app in newer releases. Download the old version to access those features.
Fake iPhone GPS location on iOS 15
LocSim allows you to fake the iPhone GPS location on iOS 15. There is no need to connect your iPhone to a computer. What's more, the tool can spoof real locations directly on an iOS device without a jailbreak. To set new GPS coordinates on iOS, follow those steps.
Note: Some apps may have a network-assisted positioning mechanism that can detect that GPS location is set to a fake one. If the virtual positioning can't be stopped just restart your iPhone. Location Simulation works only when installed throught TrollStore!
Step 1. Install LocSim IPA with TrollStore.
Step 2. Open LocSim app from the Home Screen.
Step 3. Switch to the Location Simulation tab.
Step 4. Long press with your finger on the map.
Step 5. Start location simulation to set Fake GPS.
- LocSim updated to version 1.4.1.
- Resolve iPad flash back.
- Add search function.
- Increase simulated altitude.
- List mode, Long press for quick positioning.
- ActionSheet style pop-up window can click the background to disappear.
- Add positioning status display on the home page.
- Focus mode added to home map.
- Added quick location start/stop access from Home Screen icon.
- Removed some useless operations in auxiliary functions.
- New in app update mechanism.
- Add the current autofocus position after the APP starts.
- New manual focus position button.
- List Style Adjustment.
- Add visual feedback of positioning completion.
- New record homepage last open mode.
- Add built-in map selection.
- Improved the offset problem by using a deviation correction algorithm.
- International support.
- Updated Network speed in PiP mode module.
- Added Wallpaper Settings.
- Included Process Management utility.
Post a comment