How often have you encountered frustrating scenarios where attempting to launch an app or game resulted in a jailbroken environment detected message, despite not intentionally jailbreaking your device? With RootHide Jailbreak, by RootHideDev, those woes are a thing of the past. Thanks to its built-in jailbreak detection bypass, you can access any app or game with a success rate of up to 99.9%, on iOS 15 devices.
Download RootHide Jailbreak IPA
What is RootHide Jailbreak?
RootHide Jailbreak is a new rootless jailbreaking that operates without the need for app injection, modification, patching, or hooking, and it's based on Dopamine Jailbreak source code. This powerful tool maintains all the functionalities of the original project while introducing an integrated jailbreak detection bypass known as the RootHide Manager App. Remarkably, this bypass functions with a wide array of apps and games, including notoriously stubborn banking mobile apps that are known to resist operation within a jailbroken environment.
RootHide Jailbreak IPA distinguishes itself from its predecessor by providing a sophisticated solution for concealing jailbreak status from third-party apps within a rootless environment. However, this innovative feature comes with a trade-off, namely, the absence of rootless tweaks support. While RootHide Jailbreak does have the capability to run tweaks on iOS 15 – iOS 15.4.1, developers need to make specific modifications to enable this functionality.
Fortunately, the introduction of RootHidePatcher will simplify the process by automating the conversion of select rootless tweaks into compatible RootHide tweaks, offering users a more seamless experience. Some tweaks have already been ported to support RootHide.
RootHide Jailbreak tweaks
RootHide Jailbreak has been designed with end-users in mind, providing them with the ability to use Sileo or Zebra, and install rootless tweaks on iOS 15 that are specifically tailored for RootHide. All devices running iOS 15.0 – iOS 15.4.1 with A12 - A15 SoC are supported.
At the core of this customized Dopamine Jailbreak lies the Jailbreak Detection Bypass provided by the RootHide Manager App. Once the jailbreak process is completed successfully, the RootHide Manager App's icon will be added to the Home Screen. Users can access this tool to blacklist apps that detect jailbreaks and leverage the varClean feature to efficiently remove unnecessary junk files that may have accumulated due to other jailbreaks or tweaks.
The developers behind this project invested significant time and effort in conducting extensive testing on numerous apps that had previously encountered difficulties running within a jailbroken environment. Through rigorous testing, RootHide has successfully demonstrated compatibility with hundreds of apps, eliminating any operational hiccups. Furthermore, RootHide Jailbreak has effectively addressed and resolved spinlock panic issues that were present in the original project, ensuring a more stable and reliable experience for users.
RootHide IPA jailbreak introduces the ability to inject tweaks using the ElleKit tweak hooking library. Within the app, users have the flexibility to choose their preferred package manager, restart Springboard, and perform an Userspace reboot. In the jailbreak settings, users can conveniently enable tweak injection, iDownload, and access verbose logs. Additionally, there is an option to temporarily conceal the jailbreak status and even remove the jailbreak altogether.
For the most efficient installation of the RootHide Jailbreak IPA on supported devices, it is highly recommended to utilize the TrollStore IPA installer. This approach not only simplifies the installation process but also offers the advantage of a permanent installation for iOS 15.
RootHide represents a commitment to open-source principles, as it was released under the MIT license, making all its files accessible through its GitHub Repository.
This open-source approach allowed for the seamless integration of the most recent spinlock fix into the official build of Dramamine. With optimism, I foresee an expanding array of tweaks becoming compatible with RootHide Jailbreak, solidifying it as the obvious choice for users.
RootHide Patcher is a convenient tool enabling users to effortlessly adapt certain tweaks for compatibility with the RootHide jailbreak on iOS 15. This innovative solution is a standalone package housed within the RootHide repository, tailored for devices jailbroken with the RootHide version of the Dopamine jailbreak. For users leveraging this tool, accessing the integrated versions of Sileo or Zebra is all it takes. Simply refresh your sources within these platforms to swiftly locate RootHide Patcher and enhance your jailbreaking experience.
All A12 – A15 systems on a chip (SoC) are supported by RootHide Jailbreak. Below, you can find the actual list of compatible RootHide iPhones. It is expected that iPads will also be supported in future updates. Stay tuned for more information on compatibility for these devices.
|A12||iPhone XS & iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR|
|A13||iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & 11 Pro Max, iPhone SE (2nd gen)|
|A14||iPhone 12 & 12 Mini, iPhone 12 Pro & 12 Pro Max|
|A15||iPhone 13 & 13 Mini, iPhone 13 Pro & 13 Pro Max, iPhone SE (3rd gen)|
RootHide Jailbreak 1.0.7
- Fixed the issue of "Invalid Kernel Stack" causing device panic/reboot.
- Fix the issue that Filza may not be able to install deb file.
- Fix the issue of incorrect return value and error code of exec* apis.
- Fix the issue where frida-server cannot spawn apps.
- Fix the issue that the arm64e binary built by theos on ios cannot run.
- Update the built-in sileo and rootide manager and roothide-core packages.
RootHide Jailbreak 1.0.5
- Fixed the issue of not being able to respring in some tweak settings.
- Fixed the issue that jailbroken daemons not loaded when disabling tweak injection.
- Fixed the issue that caused the device to reboot when some tweaks crashed.
- This version will work better with the dynamic patching framework.
- Add a rootless compatibility layer to support most rootless tweaks.
RootHide Jailbreak 1.0.4
- Add more features of hiding jailbreak.
- Enhance stability when activating jailbreak.
- Fix the issue that some binaries cannot be loaded.
- Fix the issue that xcode cannot connect device after rebooting user space.
- Fixed the issue that safe mode does not work after installing some broken tweaks.
- Update the built-in sileo and roothide manager packages.
- Full support for the roothide dynamic patches framework.
- Fix the issue that some system processes cannot write to jbroot:/var/.
RootHide Jailbreak 1.0.3
- Released RootHide Patcher.
- Update roothide core to version 0.0.3.
- Update Sileo to fix some bugs.
- Overall improvements and bug fixes.
- Fix for failure to bypass jailbreak detection on some devices.
- Fixed the issue where jailbreak failed on some devices.
- Updated RootHide Manager App.
- Fixed the issue where the jailbreak success rate could not be displayed correctly.
- Fixed some localized language display issues in RootHideManager.