FLEX also offers an option to view the file system within your app's sandbox, browse SQLite or Realm databases in the file system, dynamically view and modify NSUserDefaults values, Quickly access useful objects such as [UIApplication sharedApplication], the app delegate, the root view controller on the key window, and more. On top of that, you can also debug apps.
FLEXall, created by Deep Patel, was released as an open-source project with all files released through the GitHub Repository. The source code was written in Logos and you can compile the project easily. Theos libraries are required. Tweak works on armv7, armv7s, arm64, and arm64e.
If you don't have coding experience, you can try Flex 3. This tool allows you to easily modify system and 3rd party apps installed on your iOS device. Instead of hacking an app, use one of over 30k patches submitted by the community. The platform works on iOS 9 – iOS 14 jailbreaks.
FLEXall tweak was released as a free package through the private DGh0st Repository. Add FLEXall tweak Repo to your package manager and install the FLEX loader that can be activated using a long press on the status bar or a long three-finger press anywhere.
- Open the Cydia app and tap on the Sources tab.
- Tap on Edit → Add buttons and enter https://dgh0st.github.io Repo URL.
- Install the FLEXall tweak from the new repository.
- Respiring your iPhone to apply all changes.
- Open the FLEXall preference pane and long press on the status bar.
Alternatively, please use the quick links available at the top of this page to add with just one tap the repository to your favorite package manager (Cydia, Sileo, Installer, Zebra).
- Dynamically load libflex to improve process load times.
- Fix compatibility with libflex beta versions.
- Fix FLEX 4 not appearing on the lock screen.
- Fix freezes when pressing the Done button with the new FLEX 4 update.
- Fix Object Graph not being positioned after the shortcuts with the new FLEX 4 update.
- Fix FLEX view controllers not appearing on lock screen for iOS 13.3+.
- Rename whitelist to blacklist, because it actually is a blacklist.
- Add a way to disable processes using the whitelist plist.
- Default to not load into Snapchat when no whitelist plist is specified.
Post a comment